April 27, 2016/Admin
Cronus Cyber is exhibiting at the New Exhibitor Zone (booth L52) of the infosecurity Europe 2016 event, which will be held in London, UK from 7-9 June 2016. During the conference, Cronus will be presenting its unique CyBot product suite, which is a unique patented predictive Attack Path Scenario (APS) software solution that gives organizations the technical and security business intelligence (BI) data required to evaluate resilience to cyber threats; mitigate sophisticated cyber attacks; and accurately invest in the best cyber security strategy.
The CyBot product suite includes the CyBot Pro, which continuously scans all IP-based components in a single environment, and the recently released CyBot Enterprise, which offers a global view of the entire environment aggregated from multiple CyBot Pro instances and add-on modules for specific environments or products such as VoIP or ERP.
Find us on Facebook
- Watch Cronus live TV interview on i24 News April 9 2017
- Watch Cronus live on ILTV to discuss Automated Penetration Testing March 20 2017
- Leader in Automated Penetration Testing Cronus is approved for Delivery of Ethical Penetration Testing Services by CREST May 3 2017
- Cronus Cyber’s CyBot product suite is certified as CVE compatible! January 2 2017
- Cronus Releases New Versions for the CyBot Pro and Enterprise Solutions August 4 2016
- What is the actual value of IT security spending? November 14 2018
- Visit Cronus Cyber at CyberTech 2018 Tel Aviv January 15 2018
- Cronus Cyber Technologies Named 2017 Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber Security Leader October 8 2017
- Cronus wins the 2017 Cyber Security TeXchange Award August 14 2017
- Cronus and WannaCry May 18 2017