January 3rd, 2017
Cronus Chairman, Retired Major General Eitan Ben Eliyahu, Former Commander of the Israeli Air Force (IAF), spoke about Cronus’s importance and unique approach.
“[Cronus] is a breakthrough, we deploy cyber robots [CyBots] that can foresee millions of possible hacker attacks, we report the possible attack paths that exist on the network and help protect the network against such attacks.”
Major General Eitan Ben Eliahu was also quoted saying “This [cyber resilience] is a critical topic, if we will be able to protect our national assets, it will be no less important than protecting the nation from enemy air strikes”.
See full video here:
Find us on Facebook
- Watch Cronus live TV interview on i24 News April 9 2017
- Watch Cronus live on ILTV to discuss Automated Penetration Testing March 20 2017
- Leader in Automated Penetration Testing Cronus is approved for Delivery of Ethical Penetration Testing Services by CREST May 3 2017
- Cronus Cyber’s CyBot product suite is certified as CVE compatible! January 2 2017
- Cronus Releases New Versions for the CyBot Pro and Enterprise Solutions August 4 2016
- What is the actual value of IT security spending? November 14 2018
- Visit Cronus Cyber at CyberTech 2018 Tel Aviv January 15 2018
- Cronus Cyber Technologies Named 2017 Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber Security Leader October 8 2017
- Cronus wins the 2017 Cyber Security TeXchange Award August 14 2017
- Cronus and WannaCry May 18 2017