August 4, 2016/Zafrir Grosman
Haifa, Israel, August 04, 2016 – Cronus Cyber Technologies, a leading global provider of predictive Attack Path Scenarios (APS) solutions, recently announced the availability of new versions for CyBot Pro and Enterprise.
The latest versions of CyBot Pro and Enterprise contain multiple improvements on previous versions and allow much faster and accurate predictions of attacks. The CyBot Pro and Enterprise solutions enable organizations to predict attacks on their system, using a coherent and holistic dashboard that shows up-to-date status of the system at any given moment. The System imitates the modus operandi of a human hacker and can create a link of vulnerabilities between systems, until the attacker reaches a critical asset.
The newest additions include:
• Improved algorithms that reduce the amount of false positive in nearly 70%.
• Faster and more detailed report generation.
• New Dashboard CyBot Enterprise that allows the user to control multiple CyBot Pro systems at once.
• New options for the CyBot Enterprise solution for decision making.
“Cronus’s new break-through technology allows organizations to allocate their cyber-security resources’ investments in a concise and prioritized list of recommendations that would keep malicious hackers far enough from being able to penetrate the inner network assets,” says Dr. Guy Drori, VP Product and Marketing of Cronus Cyber Technologies. “Our solution is unique and market-disruptive, as we go a few more steps forward in analyzing organizations’ network. We do it by compiling all our findings into a clear map of potential attack path scenarios that, we assume, hackers might use if they try to penetrate the system. Afterwards, we prioritize those potential vectors according to the significance level of the targeted assets, the difficulty level of success using this path, and the length of each potential attack path discovered.”
Find us on Facebook
- Watch Cronus live TV interview on i24 News April 9 2017
- Watch Cronus live on ILTV to discuss Automated Penetration Testing March 20 2017
- Leader in Automated Penetration Testing Cronus is approved for Delivery of Ethical Penetration Testing Services by CREST May 3 2017
- Cronus Cyber’s CyBot product suite is certified as CVE compatible! January 2 2017
- Cronus Releases New Versions for the CyBot Pro and Enterprise Solutions August 4 2016
- What is the actual value of IT security spending? November 14 2018
- Visit Cronus Cyber at CyberTech 2018 Tel Aviv January 15 2018
- Cronus Cyber Technologies Named 2017 Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber Security Leader October 8 2017
- Cronus wins the 2017 Cyber Security TeXchange Award August 14 2017
- Cronus and WannaCry May 18 2017