March 13 2017
Haifa, Israel, April 20, 2016 – Cronus Cyber Technologies, a leading global provider of Automated Pen Testing with global Attack Path Scenarios (APS) solutions, is a proud sponsor of CREST at CRESTCon, Wednesday, 19 April 2017 from 09:00 to 21:00, Royal College of Surgeons, 35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London, WC2A 3PE.
CREST is a not-for-profit accreditation body that represents the technical information security industry. As part of this, CREST provides internationally recognized certifications for organisations and individuals providing penetration testing, cyber incident response and security architecture services. Member companies undergo a rigorous assessment and certification process that looks at methodologies, legal and regulatory standards, staff vetting and data handling.
By deploying CyBot, organizations can perform automated pen testing to accurately evaluate their resiliency against cyber threats; and proactively adjust their security protection strategies to mitigate the risks. When deployed in global, multi-site enterprises, information can even be shared across sites to depict global attack path scenarios. For more information, visit www.cronus-cyber.com.
Find us on Facebook
- Watch Cronus live TV interview on i24 News April 9 2017
- Watch Cronus live on ILTV to discuss Automated Penetration Testing March 20 2017
- Leader in Automated Penetration Testing Cronus is approved for Delivery of Ethical Penetration Testing Services by CREST May 3 2017
- Cronus Cyber’s CyBot product suite is certified as CVE compatible! January 2 2017
- Cronus Releases New Versions for the CyBot Pro and Enterprise Solutions August 4 2016
- What is the actual value of IT security spending? November 14 2018
- Visit Cronus Cyber at CyberTech 2018 Tel Aviv January 15 2018
- Cronus Cyber Technologies Named 2017 Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber Security Leader October 8 2017
- Cronus wins the 2017 Cyber Security TeXchange Award August 14 2017
- Cronus and WannaCry May 18 2017