August 14, 2017
Cronus Cyber Technologies Winner of the TeXchange 2017 competition focusing on Cyber Security and will pitch at “The Next Game Changers” event by Calcalist.
Cronus, one of the leading cyber companies which were chosen to participate in the delegation said: “Cronus is a proud winner of this year’s TeXchange competition focusing on cyber security. We believe that the efforts to create new cooperation between Israeli startups and the business community in Brittan will create many opportunities. One of the most critical subjects for the European market is the GDPR regulation, and we believe that Cronus and the Israeli cyber echo system has much to offer on this important topic”.
UK Israel Hub is connecting UK and Israeli tech to create partnerships and economic growth.
As part of the delegation, Cronus will meet with large British enterprises, banks, insurance companies and investors. UK Israel Hub has also partnered with “The Next Game Changers” event by Calcalist. Cronus was chosen by Calcalist to pitch in front of top UK VCs and executives on September 15th.
Cronus Cyber Technologies, listed by CBInsights as one of 12 company that is transforming the cyber industry, has launched “CyBot” a cyber bot, capable of predicting and preventing the next cyber-attack against your critical assets and business processes, in real-time before it happens. CyBot is deployed globally across your entire network in the cloud or internally, to continuously validate Attack Path ScenariosTM that threaten the client’s business processes. This process makes for a highly efficient tool that focuses our clients on the 3% of vulnerabilities proven to be a part of a potential attack path to a critical asset. CyBot has also launched an MSSP product to deploy to multiple customers from a remote site. Cronus is fully commercial with hundreds of installations in Europe, Israel, and the US.
About Cronus Cyber Technologies
Cronus Cyber Technologies, a CREST certified member for Penetration Testing and creator of CyBot – Automated Penetration Testing and predictive Attack Path Scenarios™ (APS) solution. Our patented technology imitates human ethical hackers operating practices to discover, predict, analyze, and mitigate the risk of sophisticated global cyber-attacks against business processes – with one click of a button. For more information, visit https://www.cronus-cyber.com .
VP Marketing and Business Development
Cronus Cyber Technologies
Find us on Facebook
- Watch Cronus live TV interview on i24 News April 9 2017
- Watch Cronus live on ILTV to discuss Automated Penetration Testing March 20 2017
- Leader in Automated Penetration Testing Cronus is approved for Delivery of Ethical Penetration Testing Services by CREST May 3 2017
- Cronus Cyber’s CyBot product suite is certified as CVE compatible! January 2 2017
- Cronus Releases New Versions for the CyBot Pro and Enterprise Solutions August 4 2016
- What is the actual value of IT security spending? November 14 2018
- Visit Cronus Cyber at CyberTech 2018 Tel Aviv January 15 2018
- Cronus Cyber Technologies Named 2017 Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber Security Leader October 8 2017
- Cronus wins the 2017 Cyber Security TeXchange Award August 14 2017
- Cronus and WannaCry May 18 2017