November 9, 2016 / Cronus Cyber
Haifa, Israel, October 27th, 2016 – Cronus Cyber Technologies, a leading global provider of predictive Attack Path Scenarios (APS) solutions, recently announced an addition to the CyBot Software Suite: CyBot MSSP.
The CyBot MSSP (Managed Security Service Provider) improves the work of complex systems by complementing existing CyBot Pro and Enterprise machines. The CyBot MSSP collects crucial information from existing systems and provides the user with a clear and concise risk map. The information includes critical asset vulnerabilities and triage options across all the networks, allowing the user to dedicate resources and budget to specific areas with maximal efficiency.
“The addition of CyBot MSSP is a breakthrough for security providers as it allows them to organize all their managed clients’ cyber-security alerts and data in one place and continuously update it,” says Dr. Guy Drori, VP Product and Marketing of Cronus Cyber Technologies. “Our solution is unique and market-disruptive, as we go a few more steps forward in analyzing organizations’ network. This is the first cyber-security system to manage multiple clients’ networks in one solution without the need to purchase additional 3rd party software.”
Of all known financial targets, the “crown jewels” of hackers are SWIFT and ATM systems. Those systems are considered highly vulnerable due to the fact that they are installed on outdated operating systems (such AS/400) and their interfaces with multiple and complex monetary systems. Despite all efforts to protect them, they are still accessible to professional hackers. In the last couple of months, both ATM and SWIFT systems were breached due to vulnerabilities in the interfacing systems, causing damages .
Find us on Facebook
- Watch Cronus live TV interview on i24 News April 9 2017
- Watch Cronus live on ILTV to discuss Automated Penetration Testing March 20 2017
- Leader in Automated Penetration Testing Cronus is approved for Delivery of Ethical Penetration Testing Services by CREST May 3 2017
- Cronus Cyber’s CyBot product suite is certified as CVE compatible! January 2 2017
- Cronus Releases New Versions for the CyBot Pro and Enterprise Solutions August 4 2016
- What is the actual value of IT security spending? November 14 2018
- Visit Cronus Cyber at CyberTech 2018 Tel Aviv January 15 2018
- Cronus Cyber Technologies Named 2017 Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber Security Leader October 8 2017
- Cronus wins the 2017 Cyber Security TeXchange Award August 14 2017
- Cronus and WannaCry May 18 2017