Haifa, Israel April 19, 2017
Cronus Cyber Technologies Earns CREST Certification for Penetration Testing Services
Leader in Automated Penetration Testing Cronus is approved for Delivery of Ethical Penetration Testing Services.
Cronus Cyber Technologies, a leading provider of automated penetration testing and smart vulnerability management solutions has been accredited by CREST for the provision of penetration testing services.
Ian Glover, President of CREST, stated: “The product set provided by Cronus provides an excellent platform to augment the skills, knowledge and competence of penetration testers. CREST accreditation provides an independent third party assessment of the company’s policies, processes and procedures and recognizes the high standard of service provided by Cronus to an international client base”.
Cronus is an award winning company that helps organizations around the world test their resilience against cyber attackers. Cronus’s CyBot can be deployed globally and shows a live map of Attack Path ScenariosTM, which illuminate the paths hackers will take to reach critical assets. Organizations can then remediate and block these attack paths with one click. CyBot is integrated with various SIEMs and is also being used by MSSPs.
“Cronus is very proud to pioneer the field of automatic penetration testing,” says Doron Sivan, CEO of Cronus Cyber Technologies. “CREST and Cronus share the same values of delivering quality solutions to ensure information security across all sectors, globally. We are honored CREST found Cronus fit for the high standards of the certification and are looking forward to the new opportunities ahead,” Says Itay Sagie, Cronus VP of Business Development.
Cronus is helping banks, insurance companies, hospitals and large enterprises to regularly conduct automated and continuous penetration testing, saving money and time while maintaining a higher level of security they can monitor and measure. CyBot helps focus efforts on remediating threats that correlate with the ability to reach critical business processes and assets. Cronus has also been awarded “Most Innovative MSSP Solution” by CDM and listed as “One of 12 companies transforming the cyber industry” by CBInsights.
About Cronus Cyber Technologies
Cronus Cyber Technologies, a CREST certified member and creator of CyBot – Automated Penetration Testing and predictive Attack Path Scenarios™ (APS) solution. Our patented technology imitates human ethical hackers operating practices to discover, predict, analyze, and mitigate the risk of sophisticated global cyber-attacks – with one click of a button. For more information, visit https://www.cronus-cyber.com.
VP Marketing and Business Development
Cronus Cyber Technologies
Find us on Facebook
- Watch Cronus live TV interview on i24 News April 9 2017
- Watch Cronus live on ILTV to discuss Automated Penetration Testing March 20 2017
- Leader in Automated Penetration Testing Cronus is approved for Delivery of Ethical Penetration Testing Services by CREST May 3 2017
- Cronus Cyber’s CyBot product suite is certified as CVE compatible! January 2 2017
- Cronus Releases New Versions for the CyBot Pro and Enterprise Solutions August 4 2016
- What is the actual value of IT security spending? November 14 2018
- Visit Cronus Cyber at CyberTech 2018 Tel Aviv January 15 2018
- Cronus Cyber Technologies Named 2017 Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber Security Leader October 8 2017
- Cronus wins the 2017 Cyber Security TeXchange Award August 14 2017
- Cronus and WannaCry May 18 2017