April 3rd, 2017
Haifa, Israel, April 3rd, 2017 – Cronus Cyber Technologies interviews on i24 News to discuss its Automated Penetration Testing and Smart Vulnerability Management solution called CyBot.
See the video here:
For more information on CyBot Enterprise, contact email@example.com.
Cronus Cyber Technologies is a global provider of predictive Attack Path Scenario (APS) solutions. Our patented technology imitates human hacker operating practices to discover, predict, analyze, and mitigate the risk of sophisticated cyber attacks – all in real time.
By deploying Cronus technology, organizations can accurately evaluate their resiliency against cyber threats; and proactively adjust their security protection strategies to mitigate the risks. When deployed in global, multi-site enterprises, information can even be shared across sites to depict global attack path scenarios. For more information, visit www.cronus-cyber.com.
Find us on Facebook
- Watch Cronus live TV interview on i24 News April 9 2017
- Watch Cronus live on ILTV to discuss Automated Penetration Testing March 20 2017
- Leader in Automated Penetration Testing Cronus is approved for Delivery of Ethical Penetration Testing Services by CREST May 3 2017
- Cronus Cyber’s CyBot product suite is certified as CVE compatible! January 2 2017
- Cronus Releases New Versions for the CyBot Pro and Enterprise Solutions August 4 2016
- What is the actual value of IT security spending? November 14 2018
- Visit Cronus Cyber at CyberTech 2018 Tel Aviv January 15 2018
- Cronus Cyber Technologies Named 2017 Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber Security Leader October 8 2017
- Cronus wins the 2017 Cyber Security TeXchange Award August 14 2017
- Cronus and WannaCry May 18 2017